Pleasant Valley Community School District Online Payments
Use this online payment system to pay your student’s school fees and make deposits to your student’s lunch account online via credit card. (Cash and check payments are also accepted at your student’s school building.)
Note: To view previous school payments you have made, log into the Parent Portal and click on the Fees section. Then use this online payment system to make new payments.
- 1. Go to http://pleasval.revtrak.net/tek9.asp
- If you have used the system before, enter your email and password to login. If you have not used it before, click “Create New Account” and fill-in the requested information.
- Click on the “Infinite Campus Payments” button.
- Click on “Infinite Campus Payments” again on the left.
- Login with the following information:
Username: Your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Username
If you do not have a Parent Portal login, please call the Belmont
Administration Center at 563-332-5550 to establish one.
Password: Your student’s birthdate in MM/DD/YYYY format (including the slashes).
If you have multiple students in the Pleasant Valley District, any one of
their birthdates will work.
- Click “Log In”.
On the left of the screen, you can switch between All Accounts, Food, Required Fees, or Optional Fees.
- The “Food” area will allow you to add money to your student’s food service account. You can make a one-time payment or set up auto-replenish on any account. Auto-replenish allows you to set automatic, recurring payments when the balance falls below a certain point.
- The “Required Fees” area lists any fees pre-assigned to your student(s). You are able to adjust the payment amount, if desired, after clicking “Add to Cart”.
- The “Optional Fees” area lists items available for purchase. Click “Add to Cart” and choose the quantity desired. *Please note that optional fees will display on the webstore even if you’ve previously purchased the item. To avoid duplication, see a list of your prior purchases (including items paid for via cash, check, or credit card), please check the Fees log in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- 10. After clicking “Add to Cart” on any items you wish to purchase, your cart will show all the items and the grand
- If you wish to make additional purchases, click the arrow at the top of the Cart screen.
- If you are done shopping, click “Checkout”. *Note that a single $2.50 service fee will be applied at checkout (This is a once-per-checkout fee, so be sure to complete all your shopping before checking out to avoid being charged multiple service fees.)
- Select to use either an eCheck or a Debit/Credit card.
- Follow the prompts to enter your billing information. There will be a $2.50 service fee applied to each checkout.